Hosting Services

  • From: "Bryan" <bryand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:14:34 -0600

I need help setting up exchange server and active directory to host email
for customers.  I want to be able to completely seperate the companies so
that they can have similar user names.  For example  ABC company can have
joe@xxxxxxx and DEF Comapany can have joe@xxxxxxxx  I need these to be
complete seperate from each other in that ABC can not see DEF in programs
like OWA.  Does anyone have any suggestions?   If posible, I would also
like to be able to remote administer these (well actually, let the
customer have a remote access point that they can add new people to there
domain.)

Thanks in advance for any help.
Bryan