[ExchangeList] Re: Hosted archiving?

  • From: "Tom Kern" <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:11:07 -0400

We use one here(New York) called Sector.
We just set up normal Exchange Journaling and then journal that to a contact which has the addy pointing to their inbox at their site
They do the rest on their side.
We own Exchange and all mboxes on our site.
I admin all that, Sector just handles the archiving/compliance part.
They provide us with a web based portal which allows searching and reviewing of all email.
Its been working pretty well so far and we are in the finance sector so email is pretty critical

On 8/24/06, Taylor, George <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know nothing about them, but Fortiva claims "Managed Email Archiving".  www.fortiva.com.
George Taylor
Systems Programmer