RE: Host Unreachable error on Exchange5.5

  • From: "Kulwinder Jutla" <Kulwinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:23:37 -0600

Yes, we use Mailsweeper to send mail out.  The IMC has a forced route to
the IP address of the Mailsweeper server and not hostname.  The
Mailsweeper then sends it on.

Yes we have firewall between the DMZ and the Exchange Bridgehead.  But Iam
told all the rules are setup correctly on the firewall.

I can telnet to the mailsweeper server from the bridgehead fine (port 25).
 even when I retry the delievery of the pending message it still fails.

I have done maximum loging on the IMS connector and no information about
that message is found.