RE: Host 2nd SMTP domain on Exchange 5.5[Scanned]

  • From: "Simon Bound" <Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:24:02 -0000

Can someone advise if I need to edit/ add an address to the Site
Addressing information ? I see the existing SMTP domain but as there
isn't an Add button displayed am not sure whether I can edit the
existing and (say) put a comma after that existing address - or is this
just a red herring I don't need to do anything with it. Appreciating
this is 5.5 surely someone can point me in the right direction.

Simon