[ExchangeList] Hoping for some setup help

  • From: "Steve Frechette" <stevef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:22:11 -0500

Ok, so I went through a book on how to setup exchange for the organization
and I did everything according to the pages, got all the way to page 450
where you test it externally (it sends out, but won't receive until this
point) and when I try to send mail it still uses the @LOCAL ADDRESS as the
reply:to message and also it will not let me connect externally to the
Exchange Organization from outside of the network. I have a feeling that
there is something wrong with either the internal or external DNS entries,
but I need help.
Ok, so I just ran this SMTPDIAG tool and found these results too:

Steve Frechette

Network Administrator

2156 S. 4th St., 3rd Floor

Milwaukee, WI  53207