RE: Higher than org level?

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:17:58 -0400

CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=<domain>,DC=<tld>

Is where all of those are set.

You'll have to use ADSIedit or LDP or subinacl or similar to see them.

That being said, they are actually set by the Delegate Control wizard when it
is executed at either the organizational level or the administrative group
level. If you take care of it THERE, it'll be taken care of at the CN=Microsoft
Exchange level.

(By the way, it would've been helpful to mention that you have the
ExAdmin\ShowSecurityPage registry hack installed.)