Higher than org level?

  • From: "Harding, Devon" <dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:04:54 -0400

I noticed that there are three orphaned accounts that had permissions
assigned to mailbox rights to a specific account.  I tried to remove
them and it said that it was inherited.  So I went up one level to the
server and it was inherited there as well.  I went straight to the top,
the org, and it's still inherited.  What's higher than the org so I can
remove the accounts?

__________________________________  This message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in the
message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately
and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank You.