RE: High CPU usage

  • From: "Fereydoon Tahmooressi" <fereydoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:35:11 -0500

I have Trend Micro for my antivirus.  We are running Windows 2K, SP2 & Exchange
2K, SP2.  once last year I noticed the similar situation.  I called Trend
Micro.  I am not sure exactly what we did, either upgraded the pattern file on
the virus protection or something like that.  I know it was NOT service pack or
Microsoft related.  I hope this help.

Fereydoon