RE: High CPU usage

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:12:18 +0200

Yes thats also the case for the CPU. It will max out whilever there are
messages remainin in the queues. This also has another impact that users
complain of mails stuck in Outbox. You could try setting the
"MsExchESEParamLogBuffer" attribute to 1000 in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MsExchangeIS\Parameters
Public
Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader
Tel: +44 161 935 7152