RE: Hiding a user from GAL

  • From: "Olegario, Alan" <Alan.Olegario@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:12:40 -0400

The easiest way to do this would be to log into a box that has Exchange
2000 installed and go to Active Directory Users and Computers.  Right
click the user you want to hide, and click on Properties.  Under the
Exchange Advanced tab, select Hide from Exchange address lists.  And
that should be it.  Give it some time to take effect.