RE: Hiding Distribution List

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:42:58 -0500

You can hide it from the Address Book, by going to the Exchange Advanced tab
for the group and checking the hide from address list checkbox, people will
still be able to send to it if they type the groups name in.

You can also restrict who is allowed to send to the group by setting this on
the delivery restriction for the group.

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc