Hide objects from global address list.

  • From: "Osman Mahmud" <OMahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:11:29 +0600

Guys,

I have created a custom address list in Exchange server 2003 and added
the members; all the members of that address list are visible under both
the global address list and that custom address list in outlook 2003.
Now I need the hide these members from only global address list but they
will be still visible under the custom address list. How can I do that??
Please.....I'll appreciate any help as the matter is very urgent.

Best Regards,

Osman Mahmud

Senior System Administrator

Banglalink

omahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mobile: +880 19 1310705

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It
may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee, you should
not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions.

JPEG image