[ExchangeList] Re: Hi all

  • From: "Tony Afriyie" <tony.afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:10:14 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------This is a Fraud!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pankaj Verma
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:50 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Hi all

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------HI all

I got a mail on behalf of Microsoft E-mail Lottery Please readout the
full E-mail and tell me this is fraud or good one

They are demading around 400 (Great British Pound Sterlings ) to
deliver the check. Is it right to pay this much ammount to claim the
prize.

Please tell me this is leageal E-mails. or not. waiting for you reply.

Thanks & regards
Pankaj Verma

ORDER NUMBER:FL/668530092

  This is in receipt of your mail.Your email was luckly drawn by a
computer balloting system as one of our winners in our  experimental
lottery bonanza from the prestigous MICROSOFT ONLINE PROMOTION.Thus,
making you the winner of the sum of 600,000.00GBP (Six Hundred
thousand Great British Pound Sterlings). For currency conversion in
your local currency equivalent, refer to www.xe.com

  This is to also inform you that we receive your mail you sent to us
Regarding your winnings we have verify the information .We want to
also inform you that your Prize, 600.000.00GB Pounds Sterlings {Six
Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterlings}, Have been
processed.We have been able to process your cheque and also handed the
cheque to  our Affiliate Courier Company (CITY LINK COURIER HOME
DELIVERY COMPANY).They will deliver your cheque to you at your door
step.

 Please contact the CITY LINK COURIER COMPANY LTD immediately through
email or Telephone, with your Home address, full names, and phone
number and your order number ( FL/668530092) so that they can deliver
the cheque to you as soon as possible.

Below are the contact informations of the courier company:

City Link Courier Home Delivery Company (CONTACT INFORMATIONS)

Dispatch Officer: Mr.Louis Alfred.
Email: customerservice_citylinkcourier@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: (+44) 704 573 1090

Congratulations to you from the entire staff of the Microsoft Award Team.

Mr Terry Smith
MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM
UK GAMING HOUSE.
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: