RE: Hi All !

  • From: "admin_root06" <A_Silkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:31:42 +0400

Thanks for a help .

Best Regards
Andrey Silkin

----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Abela
  To: [ExchangeList]
  Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 4:10 PM
  Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Hi All !

  http://www.MSExchange.org/

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/default.asp?url=/windows2000/en/server/help/sag_CS_Setup.htm?id=705

  It is very simple ....
    -----Original Message-----
    From: admin_root06 [mailto:A_Silkin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
    Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 1:05 PM
    To: [ExchangeList]
    Subject: [exchangelist] Hi All !

    http://www.MSExchange.org/

    Does anybody install Microsoft Certificate Server  or  knows where can
    I get an articles for installation this service ?

    Best Regards
    IT Manager of the ENI in Moscow .

  .exe files & more.

  ranges. For more information on our products, please visit
  http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by GFI Mail
  essentials for Exchange/SMTP.