Re: Hi

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 19:41:15 -0400

Wow, it's a good thing you don't work for Microsoft John otherwise you
could find yourself fired on the spot for making such racial comments
publicly. I agree with you over people should have a good solid
fundamental understanding and know-how of Windows Server operating
system before diving in to something like Exchange, however you should
NEVER associate it people from certain parts of the world when in fact
it involves everyone in the world as whole.

You should be ashamed; your children should be ashamed that their father
is a racist. And I honestly don't know if I want eServices to be for me
now that I know they racial profiling people they are dealing with.

I hope in the future in the further that instead of flat out blaming
people on their race or location for not having the experience that you
do, or your colleagues do that you either help people to bring them to
your level or kindly ignore their post in this message list and those
who "want to help" them do their job.

Andrew