Re: Hi

  • From: soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 07:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

dear All,

May i ask you only one question :-

why if some one from arabic country asking small questions about any thing, i
found that all of the people start fiteing with him as if he did something
wrong ?

this questions which we are see here its from someone who doesnot have any
background at all, and if i was in his Place and asking like this questions , i
will find alot of people try to kill me and BUT some comments which is give no
answer.

i had a problem with my Exchange server , and i was asking for any
recommendation, while i was discussing some advanced solutions, and i found
alot of people try to make fun on me.

can i know why this happen with us , arabic people, espicially from jhon ?

i need clear answer for that ? Please , either if the Arabic People have some
Problem with them or there is something else / ?

is any supervisor for this mailing list to answer me ? please

Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

On 5/2/05, Skak wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> I have Exchange 2000 standard edition installed on win2000 Advance.We have
> a small organization with 40 users.Our Exchange real ip address is exposed
> to Internet that means I can use my server through Remote desktop
> connection software from all over the world.My problem lies here suppose a
> hacker gets my real ip address how can he damage my server using different
> hacking tools and please do not forget to write the names of tools which
> can damage my server.
>
> Please dont hesitate to ask question except real ip :)

1) Get a firewall; yesterday. If you want a personal recommendation,
email me off-list.
2) Read the documentation provided by the firewall vendor.
3) Implement the firewall in the most secure configuration possibly
without limiting essential functionality.
4) In future, do not email Microsoft Exchange mailing lists with
questions about which hacking tools are recommended to damage your
server.

...D

http://mail.yahoo.com