Re: Hi

  • From: Dennis Depp <dennis.depp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 07:30:02 -0400

First, no one needs to ask your ip address.  You are publishing it via
DNS to the entire internet.  The ways a hacker can exploit this
machine are to numerous to mention is a short email.  I suggest you
get a copy of Hacking Windows 2000 Exposed by Joel Scambray and Stuart
McClure.  They will go into some of the ways that you are vulnerable.