Re: Hi

  • From: soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 03:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

get lost;;
are you crazy to do that,
if i was your manager, you will not stay there 1 second.
get lost. crazy

Skak <SYED@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have Exchange 2000 standard edition installed on win2000 Advance.We have
a small organization with 40 users.Our Exchange real ip address is exposed
to Internet that means I can use my server through Remote desktop
connection software from all over the world.My problem lies here suppose a
hacker gets my real ip address how can he damage my server using different
hacking tools and please do not forget to write the names of tools which
can damage my server.

Please dont hesitate to ask question except real ip :)

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: