RE: Here goes my first posting

  • From: "Kalpesh Pitale" <kalpesh.pitale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:19:53 +1000

Ed,

Instead of terminal services, you can also access emails for that matter
anything or any drive , following might help you..

1. On users laptop create a profile while locally connected to network..Syn
with ost file.

2. While away from office, after establishing VPN connection...open outlook and
do whatever u want to including syn your pda's..

i hope this helps..

Kalpesh.