RE: Help with RPC

  • From: "Ben Brantly" <brantly.ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:56:57 -0500

I'm using Outlook 2003,
the address on the setup page is the internal DNS name
using cached mode
Have selected "connect to my exchange mailbox using HTTP"
Use this URL to connect to my proxy server for Exchange: enternal DNS
Also using Basic Authentication.
Hope this helps - thanks for your help
Ben Brantly
Computer Consultant