RE: Help with Configuration of Accessing OWA 2003

  • From: "AdrianB" <adrianb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:35:59 +1100

Hi Tony,

Does your firewall allow access, and port forward, to the ports 80 and 443,
to the Exchange server?
When connecting from the outside, what URL are you using to connect to OWA?

If that URL is valid and if the firewall is not blocking access to Exchange
and ports 80/443 are forwarded correctly, then it sounds like IIS is not
configured correctly for OWA.