RE: Help with Backup Exec 8.5

  • From: Rukhsana Abbas <rukhsana.abbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:42:37 -0000

We used to get the same problem with backing up one of our Web servers the
problem lies with the setting of the Media, you need to erase all data on
media first and select override media option and then start the backup.
This should work also in the job properties you should select Overwrite
Media the first option and the backup should be back to normal.
Let me know how you get on if you need anymore help give us a shout.