RE: Help required connecting 1 exchange 5.5 and 1 2000 server

  • From: milind.kale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:56:27 -0700

Hi there,

Yes I have done the changes to the LDAP port config and also restarted the
server. In the meantime I have read up about the Site Replication
Connector and have installed another e2k server in the site. The 2 e2k
servers talk to each other and I can mail between them but still no luck
talking to the e5.5 server. Also when trying to create a new Site
Replication Connector on this server I get a message saying the e5.5
server is not operational. The MS knowledgebase has a fix for this which
is to change LDAP port to 379 but I have already changed this!!!. Not sure
where to go from here now???? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks all