Help please,

  • From: "Monther Hussein Almalki" <Monther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 13:48:43 +0300

We run windows 2000 Advanced server with Exchange 2000 server, and for
the workstations there is windows xp and Microsoft office xp, however,
some of our users when they send some emails to external Clients, their
e-mails come back undeliverable with a very huge amount of attachments
(Usually 10 times larger than the original e-mail) and that hang the
outlook software for long time, Further more, we set a limit of sending
and receiving e-mails, to 1MB for some users and  5MB for Managers.

Any help will be appreciated,

Network Administrator

  Monther Al-Malki