RE: Help please

  • From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <o.olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:46:01 +0100

try to telnet into port 25 of the sun mail server. you can try mx4.sun.com

at command prompt type

telnet mx4.sun.com 25

check whether you'll get a 220 response

If you do, check to make sure your domain has not been listed in the Spam list
of major internet portals or domains (though I doubt this since it is only
sun.com you have the problem with)

Opeyemi Olomo
Corporate Development,
Ocean and Oil Holdings
10th Floor, The Octagon
13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos
Office Tel No: +234 1 320 0818-9 Ext: 123
Mobile No: +234 802 291 0164