RE: Help please

  • From: Zafar Pravaiz - CIG <Zafar.Pravaiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:34:52 +0400

I use nslooup at my mail server its resolve MX record of sun.com.
Email ID is correct and I m using Exchange 5.5 and Windows NT 4.0
There is no recipient policy.
I m using IMS on my Exchange Server
My firewall is configured properly for port 25 and I can send & receive
mails from/to any domain except this.

Seems to be weird.
Thanks
Zafar