RE: Help please

  • From: "Paul Taylor" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:24:03 -0400

Hi,

Check dns mx records and Ip are correct.

Check AD for e-mail addreses set correctly along with user accounts

Check recipient polices are correct

Check you have virtual server (usually default) setup correctly &
configured

Also check that if you have inside firewall or router you allow ports
25/110 or which ever port you have setup.