Help needed to export Exchange 2003 GAL from Active Directory

  • From: "Steve" <murras22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:01:14 -0600

Hi,

We have an Exchange 2003 server system running in a Windows 2003 Domain.

We need to extract user accounts that will show their display name along
with their email address.

We also need to exclude / filter out disabled accounts that have the hide
from address list option selected as these accounts  still have mailboxes
that have not been deleted due to company policy.

I appreciate any replies to this problem.

Regards

Steve