RE: Help changing the OWA access URL

  • From: "Dennis Olson" <Dennis.Olson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:05:28 -0700

You need to create a default page with a redirector to the /exchange.
With 5.5 you could modify the default.asp but with 2K MS did away with
ASP pages for the front end.

protected from use or disclosure by law.  Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete the email.

Dennis Olson

Manager, Network Services