Re: Help SBS 2k pop3 connector

  • From: "Sultan A. Quadri" <quadri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:51:32 +0300

Hi! lain,

I have problem reciving it means pop3 is not seems to be work. SMTP is
works ok. i can send messages outside. Why? Can u help me in this ...

Thanks in Advance...
Quadri

--
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -(your internet services oasis)- - - - - -

Sultan A. Quadri, Network Engineer, Sahara Network
Dammam - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - http://www.sahara.net.sa/
Tel +966-3-8322299x248 | Fax 8345652 | Quadri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx