RE: Help Required

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:43:45 -0400

Public Folders!!!!

        -----Original Message-----
        From: N Mohamed [mailto:mohd_maka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 5:44 AM
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] Help Required

        Dear All,
        I am just learning about exchange server 2000.we have installed
a exchange 2000 in our office,what i need to know is ,
        is there a feature like mailing list in exchange server 2000 ?
        we have 3 groups of people working in our office,when our
project manager wants to send any instruction,he has to send to all
people,instead what we prefer is make 3 mailing list or email group,and
send a single mail,all users in that group recive that mail..
        is this feature there in 2000 server ? this is my doubt.
        sys admin.