RE: Help Required.

  • From: "Pankaj@Cmc" <pankajcmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:07:23 +0530

MessageHi all,

Thanx for replying back.

> 1. My users password gets reset after some days.Then i
>    have to the server and manually reset it.

This is not normal but seems like a Windows 2000 behavior.
What do you mean by 'reset' ? Do their passwords change or
do the account lock out ? How many DCs do you have ? Are you
AD replication is working well ?

The account gets locked.Then i have to go to the server an manually reset
it.After that he is able to login.
I have unconfirmed news that this is  a bug in Exchange - 2000 on Wun 2000.

Please reply back.

Thanx and Regards
Pankaj
Telephone numbers - 22641160/22664731/1693
Fax Numbers - 22662307/22693679