RE: Help! Problems with mail server/AD

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <M.Meelhuysen@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:38:48 +0200

Maybe these 2 topics are usefull:

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Scott Clarke [mailto:scott.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: vrijdag 13 mei 2005 14:34
Aan: [ExchangeList]
Onderwerp: [exchangelist] Help! Problems with mail server/AD

Hi all,

Our mail server is also our root domain controller.  Recently we have
been having issues with AD replication.  When the mail server is
restarted all replication works fine.  But after an hour or so we are
back to the repl problems.  I am seeing 1311 and 1265 events and also
when I run AD replication monitor the reason for the repl. failure is
that the remote procedure call fails.

We have a few local connected branches and repl. works fine
there...however the branches over our WAN link is having problems.

Can someone shed some light?

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: Leading
Network Software Directory: