Help! OWA Broken

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:29:31 +1300

Hi
Exchange 2003 + SP1
My OWA access is broken. Was working fine but now I get the following error.
This happened after we had to uninstall the Sophos MailMonitor AV from the
Exchange server.
Any help on how to fix it please.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01ad'
ActiveX component can't create object
/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp, line 4

Would I need to reinstall with the /disasterrecovery switch ?

Thanks
RajiA

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.