RE: Help!!! Newbie...

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:00:10 -0400

And do I dare mention the following other error when I attempt to access the
Monitoring tab of the exchange server in the First Administrative Groups
folder:
Unable to connect to the WMI service.
You will not be able to see the current status of the monitored resources
and can not add disk or service monitoring resources.
ID no:c1038692
Exchange System Manager