RE: Help Needed in Exchange2000 Server

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:24:59 +0100

The Error message you are getting has got nothing to do with the moving
of the dabatase.  It looks like it is not finding the Global Catalog.
Still before further troubleshooting is done can you move the database
back to were it was (temporarily) and try to create a new user and see
if you get that error message?