Help Needed in Exchange2000 Server

  • From: "imtiyaz mohammed" <imti_abbas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:07:55 -0700

Hi, friends.
In my exchange server I have 2 partitions. my exchange MDBDATA folder was
there in 1st partition, the partition is getting full. I moved the
exchange database to the second partitin as suggested in documents. after
two days when i tried to create a user its giving the Error.
"Message box title : Active Directory
Message : Windows cannot validate teh uniqueness of this proposed user
name with a global catalog server because the server is not opeational"

Is this because of moving database from one partiton to another partition.
How to deal with this problem.
please help me...........

Thanks and Regards
imtiyaz.