RE: Help - Move Mailbox Is hosed...!!!!

  • From: Garland Mac Neill <gmacneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:24:17 -0600

Mixed

-----Original Message-----
From: Periyasamy, Raj [mailto:Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 1:49 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Help - Move Mailbox Is hosed...!!!!

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!
ARe you running in mixed mode or just Exch 5.5. ?

Date:                6/11/2002
Time:                10:04:11 AM
User:                N/A
Computer:        SAKIC
The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error:
The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed.
The MAPI provider failed.
Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

Garland Mac Neill
Systems Administrator
Solbourne