Re: Help.. Invalid logon credentials

  • From: "Min" <mino.faggiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:12:22 -0600

Thanks for that. I have done the above. The repadmin /syncall command
worked fine with no errors syncing with its' replication partners. I did
restart the FRS service and got the following message:

"The File Replication Service is no longer preventing the computer
KORSAKOFF from becoming a domain controller. The system volume has been
successfully initialized and the Netlogon service has been notified that
the system volume is now ready to be shared as SYSVOL.

Type "net share" to check for the SYSVOL share."

This doesn't sound bad at all. I will give the client logon a go and get
back to you.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Mino.