Re: Help.. Invalid logon credentials

  • From: mino.faggiano@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 05:36:51 -0600

Thanks for replying manjunath. I have run repadmin and replmon. No Access
denied messages and all replication stats for all replication partners
looks to be correct. One thing I did notice however is I created a dummy
text file in the sysvol directory on the DC in Site B and it did NOT
replicate to any other replication partners. This DC in site B is already
a GC.
The other thing to mention is that the link between outlook client and
local GC in site A is via a 10Mb hub. The link between the Domain
controller (GC) in Site B and the DC / Exchange server in Site A is a 2Mb
link. Site replication is scheduled to occur every 15 minutes.