Re: Help.. Invalid logon credentials

  • From: manjunath bn <manjunatha.bn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:32:39 +0530

Hello,

If i understand correctly,
you need to check for replication on both site A and B.

[you can use repadmin tool]. Next you need to work out on site
configuratin if sites are configured.

if every thing works fine and continues with error messages on site B,
Try promoting Site B  Dc to GC

probably you should find this working.

regards
manjunath