RE: Help! I'm not receivng external mail...

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:05:23 -0400

I just tried to telnet on port 25 to and got "Could
not open a connection to host on port 25: connection failed" looks like a
forwarding problem to me.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange