RE: Help!!!!

  • From: "Maglinger, Paul" <PMAGLINGER@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:55:05 -0600

Assuming you're are using Outlook on Windows, did you set up any type of
profile? You could try re-creating the profile by going into Control Panel,
Mail, then deleting the profile there and setting up a new one for the user.
Make sure it can resolve the name, if it can't make sure you don't have the
mailbox hidden from the Global Address Book.