Help!!!!

  • From: "Scott Clarke" <scott.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 06:48:54 -0700

Hi all,

A few months ago an employee of ours resigned.  At that time I disabled
his user account.  Now management wants access to his mailbox.  I have
enabled the account and logged on as the user account but get the message
somewhat like "Cannot open Information Store.  You do not have permissons"
when trying to open Outlook to add Delegates.  Also when I email this user
I get a System Administrator Undevilerable message stating that:

"The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was
refused.  Attempt to resend the message.  If it still fails, contact your
system administrator"

What's up with this...they need access ASAP