• From: "Papito Miranda" <papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:24:27 -0400

Hi Folks,
I am trying to give a Win2k Pro user rights to his local machine while he logs on to the domain, but was getting the error: " Processing of object Doe, John failed with the following error: the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted". Google search and MS knowledge base don't provide help. Please, can a super-duper shed some lights on this for me?
Note: Server -Win2k with the latest service pack and updates

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month*.
*Depending on the local service providers in your area.