RE: Help

  • From: Zafar Pravaiz <Zafar.Pravaiz@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:30:38 +0400

Hi All

I m facing a problem mention in KB 288848. I got the recommended update from
MS with the
WARNING: This fix is not publicly available through the Microsoft website as
it has not gone through full Microsoft regression testing.  If you would
like confirmation that this fix is designed to address your specific
problem, or if you would like to confirm whether there are any special
compatibility or installation issues associated with this fix, you are
encouraged to speak to a Support Professional in Product Support Services

Can anybody suggest me weather I should go for this or not?

Thanks & RGDS
Zafar