Help

  • From: Zafar Pravaiz <Zafar.Pravaiz@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:11:51 +0400

Hi All

I m facing a problem mention in KB 288848. I got the recommended update from
MS with the
WARNING: This fix is not publicly available through the Microsoft website as
it has not gone through full Microsoft regression testing.  If you would
like confirmation that this fix is designed to address your specific
problem, or if you would like to confirm whether there are any special
compatibility or installation issues associated with this fix, you are
encouraged to speak to a Support Professional in Product Support Services

Can anybody suggest me weather I should go for this or not?

Thanks & RGDS
Zafar

Disclaimer:  Information contained in this e-mail and in any of its attached
files, including replies and forwarded copies, is confidential and intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged or prohibited from
disclosure and unauthorized use. If you are not the named addressee, you may
not use, copy or disclose this information to any other person. If you have
received this message in error then please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the email and its associated files. If you are not the
intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action
taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Any views or opinions presented in this email and its
attachments are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily
represent those of the Cupola Information Group.