RE: Help

  • From: Salim Lim <salim.lim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:08:34 +0700

Dear All in List,

Sorry for my fault and make the unhappy situation.
I know when I posting my email without enough information and make you're
Until now I'm still have problem with X.400 connection between 5.5 and 2000.
Mr. Mark Fugatt ald. Tell me for send the complete question and I will try
to collect all my exchange information and the capture screen. Say I'm very
stupid about exchange system and I will start to learn from beginner.

Once again sorry for make you're confuse pls forgive me - thanks all

Salim (林漢慶)
Caterindo Garment Industri, PT
Jl. Pelabuhan Nusantara II Blok E 2-3 KBN Tjg. Priok
Jakarta Utara - 14310, Indonesia
' : 6221-2602020 Ext. 150
6  : 6221-2601866
* : salim.lim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx