RE: Help

  • From: Duke <duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:29:55 +0100

Do I detect a hint of *ELITISM* here?

John, at the end of the day, all we can do is help. I have always been of the impression that that is what expert "volunteers" to such list memberships are for.

I personally do not believe that it is within our realms to either intimidate or brow beat the "less informed".

Regards

Duke

John Tolmachoff (Lists) wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Ah, but you missed the point. Learners should not be driving Ferraris' and Cadillac's at all! They should only be driving Chevy's and Ford's until they have a good knowledge and understanding of the basic skills needed.

**John Tolmachoff**

**Engineer/Consultant/Owner**

**eServices For You**