[ExchangeList] Having Problems with 'Send As' on one account

  • From: "Laser Link" <jeff.adzima@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:39:37 -0700

Hi -
I have successfully setup the 'Send As' function for a user at my client to 'Send As' on 2 other user accounts in their organization, but I need to have it functional on 3 user accounts. For whatever reason, on this 3rd account, when the user attempts to 'Send As' the get denied with the error message: "You do not have permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user".
I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but I've researched your archives and found nothing specific to this issue.
I deleted the original 3rd account and recreated it thinking that something may have been corrupt in the account, but the same message comes up. I was wondering if there were some sort of limitations on this feature. I have the 3rd account setup exactly as accounts 1 & 2 and both of those accounts work flawlessly. I followed the MS knowledge base article on setting up the feature.
Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks
Jeff Adzima
Laser Link, Inc.